rss

Computer Engineer  
by Melissa Maupin
DDN 004 MAU (2001) AR 6.4

Computer Programmer (not pictured)
by Rosemary Wallner
DDN 005.3 WAL (2001) AR 6.2

I'm continuing my trip through the nonfiction section starting at the beginning 000s.  Computer books get outdated quickly.  So, it's not surprising to find myself reviewing another pair of computer books that are showing their age.  These books focus on advice for the person considering computers as a career.  Much of that guidance remains valid today, including emphasizing math and communication skills as well as a willingness to learn about new technology.  It's that new technology that's missing from this book.  Fortunately, I just submitted my book order for this year and I have included some updated books on the world of computers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment